Due to the COVID-19 crisis, Choice Neighborhoods is postponing the Microgrant 6.0 cycle until further notice.
Eligible Applicant Requirements
- Businesses, non-profit organizations, or civic groups may apply.
- Project must be located within the Choice Atlanta boundaries of Ashview Heights, Vine City and Atlanta University Center neighborhoods.
- All applicants must register as an AH vendor and attend one mandatory information session
Categories for Funding
- Capacity Building
- Public Safety
- Urban Farming & Community Gardens
- History / Heritage
- Healthy Lifestyle Initiatives
- Early Childhood Development
- Youth Empowerment and Education
- Arts and Placemaking
- Maximum grant award: $5,000
- Total grant funds available: $50,000
Questions? Email email@example.com
Application and guidelines available: www.atlantahousing.org