UCN Scholarship Program
The Choice Neighborhood (CN) Scholarship Program is an initiative of the Choice Neighborhood Implementation Grant Program, which was awarded to Atlanta Housing and the City of Atlanta in September 2015 by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development. The creation of the Choice Neighborhood Scholarship Program fulfills a CN goal for educational achievement by assisting eligible individuals to achieve postsecondary education goals. Scholarships will be awarded without regard to race, religion, sex, color, national origin, disability or familial status. All candidates for the scholarship must complete the attached application and meet established eligibility criteria. Award amounts will be determined by a selection committee based upon the review of student merit and need. If awarded, funds will be disbursed directly to the educational institution, and can be used for tuition or any school or student-related costs and fees.
Thank you for your interest. The 2021 Scholarship application period is now closed.
57 College Scholarships & $140,000 Awarded
HAI Group Scholarship
The Resident Scholarship Program is an opportunity offered by the Housing Authorities Insurance Group (HAI Group) for any person of any age who is a participant of a housing authority with a Housing Choice Voucher.
Thank you for your interest. The 2021 HAI scholarship application period is now closed.
Note: Proof of Residency form must be obtained from Elon Osby, Scholarship Coordinator, email@example.com
We are so proud of our 2021 Choice scholars!
- Natasha Ellis — Fisk University
- Miracle Nelson — Middle Georgia State University
- Zahara-London Smith — Southern University
- Troytoria Wade — Georgia State University
- Miriam Olajide – Spelman College
- Ashanti Carter – Alabama State University
- Makilia Moore – Albany State University
- Jennifer Navarrete – Georgia State University
- Keanna Olajide – Georgia State University/Perimeter College
- Roderick Thomas Jr. – Alabama State University