Choice Atlanta Microgrant 4.0 Application
- AHA vendor ID number recorded on Microgrant Application (All applicants must register as an AHA Vendor at www.atlantahousing.org). Must certify as Section 3 if eligible.
- Mandatory attendance at one of the two Microgrant 4.0 program information sessions:
a. Monday, September 25, 2017 from 5:00 – 7:00 p.m. at the Choice Neighborhood Office: 227 Roach Street Atlanta, GA 30314
b. Monday, October 9, 2017 from 5:00 – 7:00 p.m. at the Choice Neighborhood Office: 227 Roach Street Atlanta, GA 30314
- Project must be physically located within the Choice Atlanta Neighborhood boundaries (see map included in program guidelines on page 8).
- Application Requirements
a. Category: (Choose a category and elaborate on how your project meets the category requirements)1. Capacity Building
2. Public Safety
3. Choice Atlanta Food Ecosystem (Urban Farming/Community Gardens)
5. Healthy Livingb. Demonstrate capacity of organization and organization members
c. Describe impact of proposal on Former University Homes (FUH) residents, University Choice Neighborhood (UCN) residents, Neighborhood Transformation Plan (NTP) and/or Choice Neighborhood Implementation Grant (CNIG) strategies.
d. Work plan must provide detailed information on tasks, activities, deliverables, schedule and total budget (including all funding sources).
e. Provide leverage amount and leverage source if applicable.
- Make sure your application is complete, typed, and signed.
- Applicants who have received more than one Microgrant in previous rounds are ineligible to apply.